From the South
1. From I-95 take exit to Route 452 North. Drive for about 5 miles to Route 352, you will cross over Route 1 (Baltimore Pike).
2. From 452 turn left onto Route 352.
3. On Route 352 drive one mile to East Forge Road and turn right onto East Forge Road, (You will have passed PSU Brandywine Campus on your left).
4. St. George Church is about 500 feet on your right.
From West Chester Pike (Route 3)
1. Take Route 352 South for about 5 miles. You will pass Gradyville Road.
2. About one mile from Gradyville you will see a sign that you are entering Middletown Township. Drive 500 feet around a sharp bend and turn left onto East Forge Road. If you pass PSU Brandywine Campus you’ve gone to far.
3. St. George Church is about 500 feet on your right.